1. Molecular circuitry underlying T-NK cell crosstalk (NIH 2SC1 CA182843)
2. Role of Fus1-mediated antitumor CD8T-NK crosstalk in Alzheimer’s disease pathology (3SC1 CA182843-07S1)
3. Development of immunotherapeutic agents, bioengineered Notch ligand constructs and sustained-release immune checkpoint ligands for cancer immunotherapy (NIH 2SC1 CA182843, 5U54 CA163069, 1R01 CA175370)
4. Building a prognostic Notch-based immunoscore signature for cancer health disparities (5U54 CA163069, 1R01 CA175370)
5. Role of neuro-immune interaction in lymphocyte function (3SC1 CA182843-07S1) 6. Computational modeling of lymphocyte networks (SC1 CA182843)
Small-Molecule Natural Product Physachenolide C Potentiates Immunotherapy Efficacy by Targeting BET Proteins.
Poonam Tewary, Alan D Brooks, Ya-Ming Xu, E M Kithsiri Wijeratne, Ashley L Babyak, Timothy C Back, Raj Chari, Christine N Evans, Curtis J Henrich, Thomas J Meyer, Elijah F Edmondson, Maria T Prudente de Aquino, Thanigaivelan Kanagasabai, Anil Shanker, A A Leslie Gunatilaka, Thomas J Sayers
Phase II Study of Immunotherapy With Tecemotide and Bevacizumab After Chemoradiation in Patients With Unresectable Stage III Non-Squamous Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer (NS-NSCLC): A Trial of the ECOG-ACRIN Cancer Research Group (E6508).
Jyoti D Patel, Ju-Whei Lee, David P Carbone, Henry Wagner, Anil Shanker, Maria Teresa P de Aquino, Leora Horn, Melissa L Johnson, David E Gerber, Jane Jijun Liu, Millie S Das, Mohammed Ali Al-Nsour, Christopher S R Dakhil, Suresh Ramalingam, Joan H Schiller
Critical Neurotransmitters in the Neuroimmune Network.
Thomas Wesley Hodo, Maria Teresa Prudente de Aquino, Akiko Shimamoto, Anil Shanker
Specific Targeting of Notch Ligand-Receptor Interactions to Modulate Immune Responses: A Review of Clinical and Preclinical Findings.
Mounika U L Goruganthu, Anil Shanker, Mikhail M Dikov, David P Carbone
Editorial: Lymphocyte Functional Crosstalk and Regulation.
Raghvendra M Srivastava, Francesco M Marincola, Anil Shanker
CD8+ T Lymphocyte and NK Cell Network: Circuitry in the Cytotoxic Domain of Immunity.
Roman V Uzhachenko, Anil Shanker
Lymphocyte effector crosstalk in inflamed tumor microenvironment, Bioengineered agents for cancer immunotherapy, Immunoscore signature for cancer health disparity, neuro-immune interaction, Neuroimmunotherapy