1. Molecular circuitry underlying T-NK cell crosstalk (NIH 2SC1 CA182843)
2. Role of Fus1-mediated antitumor CD8T-NK crosstalk in Alzheimer’s disease pathology (3SC1 CA182843-07S1)
3. Development of immunotherapeutic agents, bioengineered Notch ligand constructs and sustained-release immune checkpoint ligands for cancer immunotherapy (NIH 2SC1 CA182843, 5U54 CA163069, 1R01 CA175370)
4. Building a prognostic Notch-based immunoscore signature for cancer health disparities (5U54 CA163069, 1R01 CA175370)
5. Role of neuro-immune interaction in lymphocyte function (3SC1 CA182843-07S1) 6. Computational modeling of lymphocyte networks (SC1 CA182843)
Phase II Study of Immunotherapy With Tecemotide and Bevacizumab After Chemoradiation in Patients With Unresectable Stage III Non-Squamous Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer (NS-NSCLC): A Trial of the ECOG-ACRIN Cancer Research Group (E6508).
Patel JD, Lee JW, Carbone DP, Wagner H, Shanker A, de Aquino MTP, Horn L, Johnson ML, Gerber DE, Liu JJ, Das MS, Al-Nsour MA, Dakhil CSR, Ramalingam S, Schiller JH
Critical Neurotransmitters in the Neuroimmune Network.
Hodo TW, de Aquino MTP, Shimamoto A, Shanker A
Specific Targeting of Notch Ligand-Receptor Interactions to Modulate Immune Responses: A Review of Clinical and Preclinical Findings.
Goruganthu MUL, Shanker A, Dikov MM, Carbone DP
Editorial: Lymphocyte Functional Crosstalk and Regulation.
Srivastava RM, Marincola FM, Shanker A
CD8+ T Lymphocyte and NK Cell Network: Circuitry in the Cytotoxic Domain of Immunity.
Uzhachenko RV, Shanker A
Lymphocyte effector crosstalk in inflamed tumor microenvironment, Bioengineered agents for cancer immunotherapy, Immunoscore signature for cancer health disparity, neuro-immune interaction, Neuroimmunotherapy