Executive Director Center for AIDS Health Disparities Research, Professor and Interim Chair, Department of Microbiology, Immunology and Physiology
Biochemistry, Cancer Biology, Neuroscience, Pharmacology
School of Medicine
(615) 327-6996 | email@example.com
Center for AIDS Health Disparities Research, Center for Molecular & Behavioral Neuroscience
Infectious Diseases, Neurodegenerative Diseases, Substance Abuse
1. Role of viral capsid in HIV-1 integration. (NIH R01AI136740, Role: Principal Investigator)
2. Role of Cellular miRNAs in HIV-1 Replication. (NIH U54 MD007586, Role: Project Director)
3. Effect of HIV and cocaine on semen exosome function. (NIH R01DA042348, Role: Consortium PI)
4. Methamphetamine Research at Meharry Medical College. (NIH R24DA021471, Role: Project Director).
5. Tennessee Center for AIDS Research (TN-CFAR). (NIH P30 AI110527, Role: Key Personnel)
Bortezomib Sustains T Cell Function by Inducing miR-155-Mediated Downregulation of SOCS1 and SHIP1.
Ariana N Renrick, Menaka C Thounaojam, Maria Teresa P de Aquino, Evan Chaudhuri, Jui Pandhare, Chandravanu Dash, Anil Shanker
Activation of proline biosynthesis is critical to maintain glutamate homeostasis during acute methamphetamine exposure.
Bobby Jones, Muthukumar Balasubramaniam, Joseph J Lebowitz, Anne Taylor, Fernando Villalta, Habibeh Khoshbouei, Carrie Grueter, Brad Grueter, Chandravanu Dash, Jui Pandhare
Cocaine-regulated microRNA miR-124 controls poly (ADP-ribose) polymerase-1 expression in neuronal cells.
Sabyasachi Dash, Muthukumar Balasubramaniam, Freddyson J Martínez-Rivera, Arthur Godino, Emily G Peck, Srinivas Patnaik, Mrutyunjay Suar, Erin S Calipari, Eric J Nestler, Fernando Villalta, Chandravanu Dash, Jui Pandhare
The HIV-1 capsid-binding host factor CPSF6 is post-transcriptionally regulated by the cellular microRNA miR-125b.
Evan Chaudhuri, Sabyasachi Dash, Muthukumar Balasubramaniam, Adrian Padron, Joseph Holland, Gregory A Sowd, Fernando Villalta, Alan N Engelman, Jui Pandhare, Chandravanu Dash
Proteomics Profiling of Autologous Blood and Semen Exosomes from HIV-infected and Uninfected Individuals Reveals Compositional and Functional Variabilities.
Hussein Kaddour, Yuan Lyu, Jennifer L Welch, Victor Paromov, Sammed N Mandape, Shruti S Sakhare, Jui Pandhare, Jack T Stapleton, Siddharth Pratap, Chandravanu Dash, Chioma M Okeoma
Immune Control of HIV.
Muthukumar Balasubramaniam, Jui Pandhare, Chandravanu Dash
HIV, AIDS, Virus, Retrovirus, Infection